Thursday 3 October 2013

Bzzzzzzzz.... Bare Faces & Blemishes




I've been Part of Bzzagent for quite sometime now, but this is my first campaign. My skin has been in a bit of an upheaval lately and I've been breaking out alot. So when a message came through about trying the FOREO LUNA mini I jumped on it.

This is me, currently I've got crazy spots around the top of my T-Zone and around my cheeks. You can't really see it all in the picture which I guess I'm grateful for but because I rarely wear make up (due to time, effort, and it makes me break out) having clear skin is practically a must. I'm hoping that the LUNA Mini will combat the spots and clear up my skin. I've never actually tried facial cleansing brushes before but it looked like a really great idea especially as I got it at a discount through Bzz Agent. If it works, out I'm definitely going to recommend it to everyone I know especially my brother, who also has some spot trouble.
My usual face washing routine is usually a daily wash in the shower using Neutrogena Visibly clear pore & shine daily scrub. I have previously used their other facial scrubs and also occasionally use their 3 in 1 wash and mask. They've been the best brand of products for my skin, so in terms of a cleanser to use with the Luna I'll be sticking with them.
Oh and bonus it's totally cute and very portable.

What do you usually use for your facial cleansing regimes? Have you ever tried using cleansing brushes? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment